Sunday, April 22, 2012

4chan Murderer?

I have to admit that I have been lurking on 4chan for about seven years. I am also a big fan of /x/, the paranormal board, if that couldn't be deduced from my predilections. My hunger for the bizarre has only been exacerbated by the hundreds of creepypastas (slang for short stories that get posted [pasta'd] often) I've read, the gory photos I've seen, and the real stories of mysterious disappearances I've looked into. As is often the case on 4chan, the board is not reliably fun to browse. Much of the time the pages are filled with UFO conspiracy theorists, people asking about summoning demons, and people claiming to be psychic.

All that being said, I am ashamed to admit that after the break is a link to an archived thread that was on 4chan about five years ago. If you don't feel like gambling on whether or not you'll like what you'll see if you click the link, I will summarize it here for you: An anonymous poster uploaded several pictures of what appear to be human bodies that have been stuffed into garbage bags in a freezer.

There are a few possibilities as I see it:
1. The poster is a mortician and either stole the parts or has parts in a bag for no good reason.
2. The poster is a crime scene photographer and he took the photos before the parts were removed.
3. The poster is an astoundingly skilled prop maker and make-up artist.
4. The poster is a serial grave robber.
5. OP is a straight up murderer.

I would like to say that number three is the most likely, but none of the photographs show obvious signs of having been run through Photoshop. All of the parts seem to be legs that have been severed at the hip and collected in one bag together. They show signs of freezer burn and other wear and tear that you would expect from meat that has been kept in a freezer for a while. Some of them look slightly decayed, which gives credence to theory number four.

I genuinely doubt number five, but you never know...

The link is after the break (click "Read more")




http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=47472276&inline_imaeg=0

No comments:

Post a Comment