Thursday, April 12, 2012

World's Quietest Room

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2124581/The-worlds-quietest-place-chamber-Orfield-Laboratories.html

Well. As a fan of odd things and extreme circumstances, I would be remiss if I didn't link you to this. I -desperately- want a chance to go inside this thing. As a writer I feel that it's my job to experience as many things as possible and this is definitely on my list. Imagine the suddenness of being completely deaf to anything that isn't your own bodily functions echoing into your inner ear.

I don't know how long I would last, but for the absolute record to be forty-five minutes it must be pretty intense. I feel like this place needs to inspire SOME kind of creepy pasta. If I do write one I'll post it here at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment