Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Raining...

I've seen a lot, and I mean a great many, fake limbs in my day. I used to be fanatically interested in practical effects in movies, and Rick Baker taught me everything I know. I've also seen a lot of fantastically done makeup effects of every sort - acid burns, scars, stab wounds, bullet wounds, bruises, impalements, et cetera and so forth.

I've seen so many things, and I'm genuinely not sure if what I'm seeing here is real. After the break you'll find a series of four photos that were posted on 4chan in a thread that died relatively quickly. The original poster said, simply,
"what does /b/ keep in the freezer?

guess whats in mine"

He or she then posted four pictures. One of a freezer and then three more that detailed the contents of the freezer (I'll give you a hint: It's dismembered human remains). The OP mentioned that he was going to go masturbate and then quickly abandoned the thread. The reaction was explosive. Several hundred posts later the thread died a spectacular death, leaving behind lots and lots of questions.

Theories were concocted of the OP being a worker in a morgue, a cemetery, or simply being a serial killer. If your stomach is strong enough I invite you to inspect the evidence and comment with your theories.

SERIOUS WARNING: The pictures after the break are explicit.










4 comments: